I validated Murder

 

Some ideas when they come to you there´s a spontaneous need to take times to think them over and over again. But the more you think about them the more you come to the conclusion that the best way to put them is still how they came to you in the first place.

The title seems so crazy that even the police might come after me if they do not take the time to read te article thoroughly.  Well, because of the title I might have amongst my readers some policemen or some sort cyber intelligent, so before chasing after me read a bit, you might have to go after yourself first.

    The other day after a long day of work I got home so tired that I have to take a bath before sitting down with my little son. We sat down and play for a while until he was tired and fell asleep. I put him down to his bed and came back to the living room. I turned down the light a little bit, and sat comfortably in the sofa with the remote in my hands. It was the time to put in a nice movie. After zapping for a while, I chose a movie and there we go.

The scenario was perfectly set. The main actor with most of the enviable qualities and traits, had also a beautiful wife and of course perfect children to complete the picture. The house was as well the best display of  perfect architecture with multiple rooms, garden and much more. The family seemed to live an happy and harmonious life. So perfect that it got me expecting the scenario switching act. I did not have to wait too long. After few minutes into the movie came the incident. The brother of the main actor was killed by someone. The actor that was an ex-marine decided to take charge of the situation. So, he went after the murderer.

As we all know the different sets were created in order to make the killer a villain and the main actor the good one. The villain committed murder while the main actor is about to commit justice. For this reason, the first one should die by any means necessary while the latest has all our support to live. In different occasions they came close to face up but no confrontations took place. The villain added more crimes to his credentials as he decided to defend himself from the chosen person with the right to kill. In my sofa with the right environment that I have created. I was inside the movie by the side of the main actor. I shouted when there’s a danger for him. I got angry when he missed the opportunity to kill the villain. I cursed the villain for any action of his.  I was watching a movie by being dragged totally inside, all my emotions were depending on the scenes. My heart was offered to the movie. I was released only after the actor killed the villain and returned to his family for an happy ending.

    I turned off the tv and stayed a bit in the sofa to recollect myself. In those few minutes I came to my senses, specially because few days ago I’ve listened to a very short audiobook “Feeling Is the Secret (1944)” by Neville Goddard. To make a very interesting audiobook short, feeling create, feeling weakens, so watch your feelings. That’s exactly what I failed to do. In those two hours I forgot myself into a scenario set to make me think and feel a certain way. I was pulled inside the lines of the director. I was feeling and reacting only based on the viewpoint of the director. I went even to the point of wanting death of the designed villain.

If you have watched “how to get away with murder” by example. How many times have you wished to save and spared the life of  the students of Viola Davis while rooting for the death of their enemies?  Still, at this point you might say it is all normal, after all it is just a movie. Well, think further and more about your daily life. Think about the news that you watch. The good and the villain are already defined. All further information are meant to solidified the initial goal of the “director”. The villain must die/ go to jail. The day after at your work breaks, you’ll be talking about the point of view you’ve been given and forget all about the facts. The death of someone classified as a villain does not disturb us as anymore. It is what we were all expecting. The World is much better without him. Yes, you and I validated murder so many times before it even happened.  Be it, reading books, watching certain types of movies or even in the news…

So, watch out. The police are not coming only for me is coming also for you. But do not worry if they have read until this point, they must have some menage to do about themselves first. Because they have  at some point validated murder as well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The year of self re-definition

PEOPLE ARE WATCHING

Life is fed by life.